Nuriel Bradi was born at 11:32 a.m. this morning at home after 12 hours of labor. She decided to come without Mama having had that cocktail... She's just so precious. I'm so in love. And she looks just like her Papa!
First pout at about a minute out of the womb...
... and later not happy about "getting measured" & such.
21" & 9 pounds on the dot!
Congrats to emerson-j & Wabi-Sabi-Wanderings for being right on with the birthweight. Yeah. She's a girl. I was so surprised to see that when I looked a few minutes after she'd been placed on my chest! Off to rest & enjoy my baby.
Thank you, Brent, my love. What a precious gift. I love you!
Congrats to emerson-j & Wabi-Sabi-Wanderings for being right on with the birthweight. Yeah. She's a girl. I was so surprised to see that when I looked a few minutes after she'd been placed on my chest! Off to rest & enjoy my baby.
Thank you, Brent, my love. What a precious gift. I love you!


58 comments:
Oh my goodness! Congratulations! Many blessings to you and your family! Squee!
xo
Congratulations on your GORGEOUS little girl! I have only just discovered your blog - what a courageous woman you are - I wish you every happiness as you get to know your daughter and discover new things about her Daddy from her as she grows.xx
Congratulations...She is so beautiful!!!!
Best wishes to your family.
:) Laura
oh my goodness, look at that beautiful girl! Congratulations :)
Massive Congratulations to you Cadi, She is gorgeous!!! xx
Oh my goodness, she is beautiful. I am a stranger, lurker from Pa. and I am not sure how I found your blog, but I've been checking it way too many times a day to see if there was any baby news! Congratulations.
Mel
Yay! Fantastic news Cadi, and I think a girl in the house is going to be just perfect. I had my suspicions as I knitted blue ;-) Look forward to hearing from you again once you are rested and have had lots of baby cuddles and gazes ;-) I am so happy for you!
Lots of love
Rachel
New Zealand
Congratulations. Enjoy those very special first moments together:)
Oh Cadi! Congratulations! What a precious gift from Brent...I bet he and Nuriel were having a great laugh at you preparing for a wee boy. ;) You said he was a bit of a joker. Enjoy your beautiful daughter. My heart is overflowing with happiness for you!
Woohoo, congratulations !!! So wonderful to wake up and see your post. I knew I would though, I'd just had a dream about the birth.
A girl in the house will be such a blessing.
So excited for you and so pleased you are both safe and well.
A girl!!! Oh my goodness!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is beautiful :o) Hmm... good thing I didn't send my gift off yet. It would have been a little too boy-ish!!!
Your blog is the only one I am allowing myself to look at during my break from blogs... I have been looking out for this birth announcement :o)
a girl!!!!! oh how wonderful, i bet brent is having a chuckle at all of us waiting for a boy to arrive ;), rest up and enjoy the new addition, i bet nathan and noah are stoked to have a sister!! well done cadi, u r awesome!!!
Congrats on your sugar and spice!!! Enjoy!
Oh blessing of blessings...a girl..a little sister...a darling angel!!!!
Happiness to you and sweet Nuriel...crying for joy...she is beautiful.
stop you are making me all teary! congratulations - she is absolutely gorgeous! i love what emerson-j said - i bet he was chuckling!
send me your postal address when you get a chance ok?
x
aww that pout melts my heart! Now I know just what to send (along with your bunting - that should have been a clue for me!)
Huge Congratulations on your healthy wee (or not so wee) girl <3
Oh my goodness, sweet little girl! Right on time, in her own way.
So much love to you all!
Wow, how beautiful is she? Very~!
Congratulations my darling girl of a job well done!
Hugs
Kimmie
x
Yay! Congratulations! Many happinesses to you.
Oh Cadi.... congratulations on your brand new little girl!!!
I am so glad it all went well and she arrived safely.
much love to you and your family.
xxx
Herzliche Glückwünsche from the other side of the pond ... und ich hab ein paar Mal gedacht "würde mich nicht wundern, wenn das ein Mädchen ist" ...
She's AMAZING!!!! Congrats Cadi! Now those big boys will have a sugar sweet little sister to baby.:o)
CONGRATS!!!! so sweet of you to share those precious pictures with us. now off to absorb yourself in baby snuggles! enjoy your baby moon....and your little GIRL!!
Oh Cadi, congratulations amazing Mama of 3 also-amazing children! And sweet little Nuriel Bradi, welcome to world! You are one ridiculously gorgeous and luscious baby!
Wishing you many joys (and a good dose of rest)...
How beautiful and wonderful for you. A little girl! congratulations to you and your boys.
Fantastic! A girl! Congratulations! And she's gorgeous. I love that super pink colour they are just after being born, and those fantastic facial expressions. Thanks for keeping us all up to date, we've all been in suspense. Hugs to you and your wee family. A girl!!!!
xx
She's perfect and adorable! I cannot wait to meet her! I just love her already!
I am glad I was able to reach you. You do not sound like you just had a nine pound baby. You sound like you are doing great. Brent would be amazed and proud of you! You kick so much ass.
Oh hon.. That is so fabulous! CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU!
And a little girl to boot!
Lots of love from Anique and I.
Congratulations! And welcome to the world little Nuriel :)
Ditto,ditto,ditto on every count from me,too.I think we have all been anxiously awaiting this moment with you, and are equally happy Nuriel was a girl. Boys are great, but since you already had two, you three, are now blessed with a beautiful little lady. I'm sure she won't have to worry about getting too many hand me downs.Good Job and Congratulations from our house to yours.
YEAH . .a little girl. That Brent pulled a fast one on you with the switch-eroo from a boy to a girl, didn't he!
PS . . Happy Birthday Miss Nuriel Brandi. You are a special baby who is lucky to have been born into a special family!
Congratulations, Happy birthing day to you, Welcome Earthside sweet child, enjoy a blissful babymoon!
xoxoxoxoxoxo
Congratulations!!!!
So happy for you!!!
a little girl to appreciate all the pretty things you make! Squeal!!!
XOXO
Congratulations!!!! How happy for you all! A darling girl, that is sooooo awesome!! xx
congratulations!!! Blessings my friend for you, the little one and her big brothers.
a girl!!!!!goodness me.....what a blessing!
many many congrats.she is gorgeous!!
Congratulations! She is gorgeous. now you can relax and enjoy her and soak up all those lovely newborn cuddles :)
Congratulations! So very happy for you!
So pleased for you - what a gorgeous bundle of joy she is!!xx
Welcome dear little one, welcome to the world. love and lots of light, Marie
for the record, i never thought it was a boy :) i can't wait to catch up. i was thinking of you all evening. hope you're both getting some rest.
xoxo
Sarah
Congratulations!
I'm so glad that you have such a beautiful baby.
otoyan
i must be clucky again, this is the 3rd time i have HAD to come on here and look at this amazing wee girl. *sigh*
Oh! Congratulations! A sweet not so little girl! I can't wait to see more pictures. She is beautiful. She has two big brothers to protect her always. And I do believe that Brent is beside himself that he pulled a fast one on you!!! Now sit back and enjoy her.
Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl, she is lovely
Congratulations she is lovely! Welcome to the world Nuriel, enjoy your babymoon!
Congratulations to mum and brothers of Nuriel from Italy
WOW!!!! Congratulations a little girl.
Im so happy for you..(((HUGS)))...XXXXX
Crying x
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! Congratulations!
Thanks for all the comments. I'm just so overwhelmed & happy!
yippie sweet sweet baby!!!!! xx
Many many congratulations on the arrival of Nuriel! I'm sure she is all you wish for in her x Ceri & Mary-Jane
Congratulations! What a beautiful baby girl she is! :)
A girl, how beautiful. Congratulations to you and your boys ~ she is beautiful xx
I know I'm WAY behind on reading blog posts... congratulations!!!! She is beautiful and perfect in every way. Hope you are doing well =D
Post a Comment