Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Blessingway

I was so overwhelmed with all the beauty & love.
- I forgot to snap pictures.
Here are a few.
This was in my house, yet I did not do a single thing.
I just got spoiled like crazy.
The pretty beads for my Blessingway necklace.
It is so gorgeous.

Amazingly beautiful flowers.
I ended up with ten vases & two flower crowns.
No kidding.
So very pretty.

Eggplant Parmesan.
Lots of yummy salads.
Potato cakes.
Fresh bread.
Tea.
Sparkling water.
Beautiful setting.

My footbath. Luxury.
I received offerings of spices & herbs along with wishes.
(Yes, I have gigantic toes & chunky feet.
Brent always made fun of them.
I wear size 11 shoes.)

Delicious chocolate cake.

9 comments:

renee ~ heirloom seasons said...

Blessings too you from our home also. I am happy your day was so full of beauty and love!
Oh my, soon...
xo

renee ~ heirloom seasons said...

(I spelled "to" incorrectly, I never do that...)

softearthart said...

You are indeed a special lady, I sent your box off today, economy shipping so it will take a few weeks, love and light Marie

emerson-j said...

looks devine!! im size 11 feet too!! youve got a kiwi chicks feet i rekon. cake looks fab, and theres only 5 days to go!!!! sending lots of positive vibes your way,
kia kaha (stay strong) ;)

Kimmie said...

Blessings from our house also Cadi. Lot's of beauty, love and delish food, perfect!

sawn61 said...

Size 11 here,also.We have a firm foundation.I'd say you are a bit anxious,but uncomfortable about now.My Blessings to you and the little one,too.I hope you considered the book a bit more. I know the new one would love to know all that transpired, while you were getting ready for his entry into the world.

momma rae said...

so glad for you that you had a blessingway! such a treat, indeed. you deserve some pampering. i wear a size 10 and my sister is an 11. there aren't many of us out there. :)

Mama_Bear_Sarah said...

who needs an unsupportive mother when you have things like this going on?! (if you're wondering the answer to that, it's definitely NOT you!!)

peace and love dear lady.

Cabbage Tree Farm said...

Hi, I didn't know what this was but have since found out. How neat! Everything looks just beautiful. I love the necklace.
Best wishes