Those are gorgeous vases! What an awesome collection
I love green. And glass. And vintage. I never thought of combining it all into a beautiful collection :-)
Beautiful! Oh, I wish we had some in New Zealand. I've never seen anything like it in op shops/garage sales/on trademe. Green is my favourite colour :) Great collection!
Love your vintage selection this week. Vintage green glass is so delish don't you think?HugsKimmiex
oh we had fun looking for our favorites weirdnesses! When I visit you someday (hopefully sooner rather than later!), we have to do it again!pretty pretty!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Those are gorgeous vases! What an awesome collection
I love green. And glass. And vintage. I never thought of combining it all into a beautiful collection :-)
Beautiful! Oh, I wish we had some in New Zealand. I've never seen anything like it in op shops/garage sales/on trademe. Green is my favourite colour :) Great collection!
Love your vintage selection this week. Vintage green glass is so delish don't you think?
Hugs
Kimmie
x
oh we had fun looking for our favorites weirdnesses! When I visit you someday (hopefully sooner rather than later!), we have to do it again!
pretty pretty!
Post a Comment