Today the mailman brought me two boxes. I told him that I like it when he doesn't bring bills. One of the boxes was from Mindi, the other one from Renee. Renee by the way has the most lovely Little Sprouts Shop. Now, the avid blogger in me sniffed a golden blogging opportunity, dashed to get the camera (mind you, I'm not a fast dasher these days) & snapped a picture of the two boxes. I thought it would be fun to share what I was unpacking & the plan was to snap pictures along the way.
Well, the Mama-to-be-me got totally lost in pulling every single treasure out & looking at it & going "Awwww." And I was just so happy that I have wonderful friends like that & that Lil' Bean will be here soon. Thus the blogger in me forgot to snap more pictures... Then the nesting-me immediately scurried everything off to the washer, 'cause a good Mama will wash all her baby's stuff - right? Yeap.
And that's exactly where everything is right now. In the washing machine. - A missed blogging opportunity, but lots of love & gratitude in my heart. Thanks, Renee & Mindi!
8 comments:
How exciting.....little treasures in the mail.
I love the little baby count down on the side.... not long to go :)
and your knitting..... amazingly beautiful! xx
Can't wait to see the latest "treasures."
paula
If you are like me,during these hot days, you may forget your name(and I'm not 8 1/2 months pregnant)You're forgiven.
that renee is a special gal, eh? she is one of the most loving and generous people that i know.
i was just talking tonight about how bad my baby brain was particularly with my second pregnancy. geesh! i was a mess. from here you seem to be holding it together pretty well, mama!
I remember that scramble to wash all of the little-one-on-the-way's clothing. The closer it got to the EDD, the more urgent the need to get everything washed, folded and prettily stacked was.
Happy nesting...
Bloggy mail is the best!!!!
you can always post the photos after they come out of the wash.
Hang in there not long to go.
Haha, yeah I used to wash everything before using it on baby, but after a few months I couldn't be bothered anymore! And I guess while they're still newborns it's a good idea - we even used less laundry powder than usual in the early months.
Hope everything is going well. Look forward to hearing about the new arrival at some stage soon!
Post a Comment