That's the only thing I seem to be saying these days & that note should take care of all potential inquiries for the next 24 hours. ;-) What can I say? Could mean that he's a procrastinator like his parents, but more likely he's just waiting for his star constellation in the heavens to be the right one for his birth; his journey through life. It seems that of all people I'm the least concerned about it, which is kind of funny. And yeah, I did take that Ikea trip yesterday. So glad I did! My boys were awesome with loading & unloading everything... - Have a wonderful weekend!
Saturday, August 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
My suggestion:
Put a message on your answering machine, "Hi, we can't get to the phone...and by the way, the little ones isn't here yet." ;)
We did this for both pregnancies and it let me not have to field those calls that are both annoying and touching....and repetative.
Then, after the little one makes his appearance, you can do the same. Then you don't have to answer the phone while you are elbows deep in diapers! "We can't come to the phone because the littlest member of our family was born on ......... weighing.....and wearing a green polkadot hat." (I took liberties with the last part - LOL)
Love you, Cadi! I'm thinking of you!!
xox
Hopping thru and following you! :) Good luck!!
Nana
http://www.nanapoppins.com
http://www.twitter.com/thenanapoppins
It will happen when it happens! Maybe baby is just starting life out as he/she means to continue......not always on time!?? :)
You sound adventurous heading out and about still! Well done!
Babies have a way of keeping everyone on their toes - even before they're born! Great that you feel relaxed about it all. Thinking of you :)
Ooh, I bet you had fun at Ikea! It's such a cool store! All the best! Am thinking of you :o)
hang in there! Our thoughts are with you. I like the suggestions from jackie, you should try those.
I have to agree with Gail (in part) - maybe he will be an easy baby, relaxed and happy to go with the flow. Elijah was a really easy baby once he came home from the hospital - it's only now that I'm struggling because he's so bright!
He'll come when he's ready I guess - just relax while you can :D
Hopped by via Wool And Walking In The Appenines. Good luck with your latest addition.
both of my babies were two weeks *past due*. the hardest part for me was everyone's inquiries. it even got to the point where i couldn't call anyone because they thought it was *the call*.
so glad you are relaxed in the knowledge that lil bean will come out when he's supposed to. i'll still be thinking of you, just not pestering you. ;)
I remember the anxiety of waiting! Good luck! Following you from Blog Hop! Hope you can follow back....before you pop! haha!
www.jatyourservice.blogspot.com
best of luck to you and your little ones:)
thinking of you and your fam!
love and light
Post a Comment