Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Lazy Sunday ♥

♥Making progress on "A Pink Traveling Woman." I love the pink hues & the lace repeats were easy to memorize. I can't wait to see this one finished & blocked. ♥An idea for a mobile for Lil' Bean. - A bunch of these hanging from a twisty branch. A nice way to use up my variegated sock-yarn leftovers. What do you think? ♥Nice conversations with lovely people dear to my heart. ♥And news of sweet friends planning a Blessingway for me. ♥Another box unpacked. Another item checked off the homebirth list. ♥Listening to that song over & over again... But you knew that already. ♥A baby kicking up a storm & a Mama enjoying the cooler temperatures. More knitting now... I hope you are having a nice, lazy Sunday, too. They are the best. And if it's already Monday where you are, I hope sweet memories of a lovely weekend will help you get through the week.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

There is something about that shade of pink that makes me feel happy just to look at it. And yes, those crochet birdies would be darling!

paula said...

a bunch of what's hanging for the lil'bean?

paula

Cadi said...

A bunch of these birdies is what I'm thinking about... http://attic24.typepad.com/weblog/birdie-decoration.html

Gail said...

I do love a lazy Sunday..... sitting by the window with the sun streaming in ... a good book and a lovely cup of tea. Ahhhhhhh.

paula said...

I saw those on her site and thought the same thing . . cute for a mobile :0}

paula

Cut&Alter said...

I love those little birds too!! I made some up as robins last year and gave the link to a friend who made them up as pukekos. Very easy, very quick and very pretty! x

Ashley said...

Lazy day Sundays are my fav. I love that shade of pink - so pretty and feminine.