I wanted to participate in Kimmie's call to Vintage Saturday. Alas. After 7-1/2 hours of driving 460 miles (730 km) with lots of fog in the mountains & a car malfunction, I'm exhausted. My boys are back home, though. Yay. - Might need to be a Vintage Sunday for me this week.
Sweet boys.
Silly boys.


11 comments:
What handsome young men~!
Let's make it a vintage weekend from now on shall we :]
Love for your readers to also join in, the more the merrier! Let's get a real treasure trove ahappenin~!
Hugs
Kimmie
x
Beautiful fun-lovin' boys! And I love this Vintage Saturday idea you speak of. Must check it out.
Happy welcoming your boys back home :-)
Glad the boys made it home safely. Hope they enjoyed their visit to my home state of Ky.Lots of things to see here. I had an exchange student in 86. I took him to as many places as I could. I saw lots of things I had not seen before, and I've been here for 62 years.
Seems amongst other things the Corvette Museum in Bowling Green was a favorite. ;-) Boys!
yay!! so glad your boys are back home safe and sound with mama. ;) xoxoxo
Ooh, good looking boys you have Cadi, must be so nice to have them back home. Are they excited about the impending arrival of their sibling?
Looks like they're happy to be back!
Must be great to have them back - I know you've been missing them! And they look pleased to see you too. And did you notice that you're at 99 followers? Go 100!
Wonderful to have your boys home with you, I wish you much strength and joy for the impending birth.
May your family embrace you in this miracle of miracles.
Cat - I'll blog some funnies about how they feel about it/what their worries are sometime this week. :-)
Lottie - I have been wondering when the 100th person will follow, too, when I saw 99. I'm surprised it's gotten this high. It will call for another giveaway, but what??? Hmmmm. ;-)
Beautiful young men. you must be so proud. cheers Marie
Post a Comment