They are "done." Noah finished his 5th grade socks today. I named them Centaur Socks
in an earlier blog post. I think they look great. They are warm and cozy, too.
Noah modeling his socks on the balcony.I could try to talk him into giving them to me for a gift. Hmmmm. I wear size 11 shoes, but he has big feet, too, so we have the same shoe size. :-)

He really liked the yarn at the local yarn shop. It's a Dream In Color yarn. Chunky. He used size US 8 needles. There were only two skeins left, though, and they were different dye lots. You can kind of tell, but I just love these warm & cozy socks & the vibrant colors!

I think Nate finished his crochet oven mitt today (3rd grade project), too. He's on a sleep-over, so I won't get to see 'til tomorrow. It's a sure sign of a school-year ending -
handwork projects completed. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment