All the beautiful children on Thanksgiving Day! We had a lovely, yummy day. Black Friday is not our sort of thing, so I'm giving some attention to crafting for the holidays & catching up in general. I'll have a post later this weekend to show you what I've been up to! We hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!
Friday, November 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
A beautiful photo.
Looking forward to seeing your crafting magic :-)
Nuri's hats always seem to be a little off center. I had a nephew whose hats were always crocked . . no matter how many times they were straightened.
Now, at 28, he still puts hit hat on crooked . . the brim is always a little to the right. But, then again, my dad and brother (his ddad) wear their hats the same way.
I wonder if Nuri will grow up doing that too?
Nothing like homemade Christmas crafts for a great holiday memory!
paula
What a beautiful family!
Maybe the hats are too baggy? Ties get undone. She looks left, looks right... And there goes the hat. :-)
Just had to pop in and visit as 'Chocolate Fishies' had me at the title of your blog! Hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving day...sure looked terrific!
The gorgeous baby has such handsome big brothers! Wonder why their mommma is never in a picture with them? That needs to happen, I think!
Please tell Nathan thank you for the gorgeous ornaments and the postcard! We are putting the tree up next weekend. I will send him a picture. You will be horrified by it's white artificial fabulousness. :P
Loved your photo!
What a sweet picture! I just found you via ravelry when I was searching for a new pilot cap pattern to try on my soon to be born baby. :)
This is such a beautiful picture of your children!
Post a Comment