I have been silent & life has been busy. I do want you to know this: We have been overwhelmed with the love & gifts that have been coming our way these past few weeks. Words truly cannot describe how deeply I have been touched by your generosity and kindness. Thank you so, so much!
The end of the school year is a busy time. Amongst other things I took my 3rd grade on a "farm trip" these past few days... to a lovely farm in North Carolina. The farmer there, Harvey, is a great storyteller. One of the stories he told was, "The Begging Bowls." - I was very touched by it in my current situation. It is a beautiful story of receiving & giving. I shall type it up this weekend.I'll post it here.
May all of your love be returned to you manifold! Namaste.
5 comments:
Cadi, you have been on my mind and in my prayers these past few weeks. I haven't been working since we moved and have much less financial autonomy than I used to have and had to wait till I had some resources. Wish I could do more.
You and your family will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. Wishing you many blessings.
Dear Cadi, I have been out of the loop for a little while now, and we are going through our own tragedy now too, best wishes to you and your brave boys and the lil' one. Our thoughts are with you.
I am so glad that some light is pushing away some darkness in your life. Hope you are making progress with Boo's friend's connection! Keep us posted and let us know if there's anything else we can do. Hugs!! XXXX
Blessings to you and your family. You have been in my thoughts. I prayer that your worries ease.
Best wishes
Kelly
I have not shared words, but please know that you have been in my thoughts.
Love to all, Renee XO
Post a Comment