Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Happy Day!

We had some good news this week, so we went on a little lunch outing. {More on the good news later.} 
Brent and I used to go to this small local cafe. It closed a year or so ago, and a restaurant called the Burger Bach, a New Zealand inspired pub, opened in its place. They import lamb from New Zealand and we love to eat a lamb burger there. It seemed to be a good place to go to have a little celebration...

5 comments:

paula said...

Hum . . . NuNu, New Zealand Lamb and celebration . . Oh I Hope the good news is what I think :)

Charlotte Scott said...

Yay for good news! and yay for cupcakes ;)

Leesh said...

anxiously waiting on the "good news" post xx... Man Nunu is growing fast...she is gorgeous

Kimmie said...

:)

xxx

CarpeDyem said...

Am waiting on tenterhooks to hear the good news!