It's no secret. I'm not the amazing artist most Waldorf teachers are. This was my chalkboard drawing on the little side-board at the beginning of the year. Maybe one day I will write down the story that goes with it. I used the image of the tower for the straight line, and the sickle moon for the curved line. I added little things here and there daily, and the 1st graders loved to find out what had been added. The little gnome who is hiding behind the tree eventually came out. It was amazing to see the excitement about such a little thing! :-)Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Straight Line - Curved Line
It's no secret. I'm not the amazing artist most Waldorf teachers are. This was my chalkboard drawing on the little side-board at the beginning of the year. Maybe one day I will write down the story that goes with it. I used the image of the tower for the straight line, and the sickle moon for the curved line. I added little things here and there daily, and the 1st graders loved to find out what had been added. The little gnome who is hiding behind the tree eventually came out. It was amazing to see the excitement about such a little thing! :-)
Labels:
grade 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment