From a hot & humid Virginia summer to a cool New Zealand winter. The beaches are so beautiful. I can't find the words. It's amazing how geraniums & alyssum bloom here in winter. My camera doesn't do the beauty justice. I like the European flair to life here. I'm not anticipating traffic from "the other side" yet, so I fear one day I will get run over. :-) The picture was a random shot into water at Willowbank. Cropping & sepia the only edits. Something about that picture speaks to me...Sunday, June 28, 2009
Kiwiana
From a hot & humid Virginia summer to a cool New Zealand winter. The beaches are so beautiful. I can't find the words. It's amazing how geraniums & alyssum bloom here in winter. My camera doesn't do the beauty justice. I like the European flair to life here. I'm not anticipating traffic from "the other side" yet, so I fear one day I will get run over. :-) The picture was a random shot into water at Willowbank. Cropping & sepia the only edits. Something about that picture speaks to me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment