Pages

Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas At Mom's

What a weather change from the snow in Richmond. There's actually stuff blooming down here in Savannah, Georgia. It was a very warm Christmas Day. The boys spend Christmas with their Dad every other year. Christmas morning without children was a bit strange, but it was still a lovely day. Brent gave me two beautiful books, New Zealand Landscapes by Andris Apse - gorgeous, gorgeous potography & The World Of Wearable Art by World of Wearable Art (2009) - creativity at its best! I framed a black & white picture I had taken of his daughter when I visited him a few months ago. He loved it.

My brother holding the turkey that my Dad deep-fried on the porch. Very yummy. We had stuffing, German Kloesse, veggies & gravy with it. The sherry-soaked trifle Brent made was so good, too.


Downtown Savannah. Just so pretty. I love the old houses and the tiny city gardens hiding behind iron gates.


River Street there on the left & a pretty ole house in one of the downtown squares.


It seems I have an affinity for taking pictures with wreaths in them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful place to have Christmas! Deep fried chicken? never tasted it!