We took a ferry to Staten Island.
We went to Times Square where I took pictures of the confetti left from the big "drop-of-the-ball."
I wanted to sit somewhere and have a drink, so Brent suggested an Irish Pub. We tried two. Neither of them had the Irish beer he was looking for, so he refused to stay. - The man had his quirks. :-) We had yummy pizza in a lil' place in Jamaica & then headed back to the hotel.Three weeks ago & never again. So hard to believe.


2 comments:
My heart is heavy for you Cadi, I hopped on your post to wish you a joyous new year....... I wish you much courage and strength for the time ahead.
sending much light and love
kerrie
I am sending you a realllllly BIG (((((((HUG)))))
I wish I was there to sit and sip tea with you....we could cry together and knit socks.
Sending you love and light my friend!
Post a Comment