I finished a Mini Chic in Kraemer Alpaca. That was, without doubt, the highlight of the day!
The Steelers lost. Sniff. We wanted them to win, because the Packers beat the Bears & we like the Bears & the Giants & the Eagles around here.
I enjoyed a bottle of German Kristallweizen beer with a sugary Cola. Yummy. Just the best!
- I can't believe I haven't blogged in two weeks. Life has been crazy-busy. More on that later...
The Steelers lost. Sniff. We wanted them to win, because the Packers beat the Bears & we like the Bears & the Giants & the Eagles around here.
I enjoyed a bottle of German Kristallweizen beer with a sugary Cola. Yummy. Just the best!
- I can't believe I haven't blogged in two weeks. Life has been crazy-busy. More on that later...

10 comments:
Nuri looks adorable!!!!!!!!!!
Miss your updates on the boys. I'll bet they are growing like weeds and eating you out of house and home :0}
Have missed your posts. Gorgeous bubba!
She is a sweetie, and you are a great sewer/knitter/crocheter etc, cheers Marie
Nuri looks very surprised that you finished the Mini Chic!
Nuri is getting so big...and she is so adorable!
Paula,
I have *lots* of things to share!
I'm having camera issues - once again. I shall post when the camera works again!
Blessings!
I LOVE that hat. LOVE. your pattern?
No, not my pattern. :-)
http://www.garnstudio.com/lang/en/visoppskrift.php?d_nr=b11&d_id=15
I did the back differently, though.
Joined to the round and kept the lace panels throughout the decreases rather than doing that whole pin-tuck thing.
She gets cuter all the time!
Yay for beer and sweet drinks too!
Post a Comment