Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

365 Days Later

Nunu hanging out at Ellwood's Cafe with her Mama who treated herself to breakfast there this morning. Nunu marked this day with a gigantic diaper blowout. Her father would be so proud!

Yes, he died a year ago today. I'm sad to report that there was no ring at the door; there was no man with a suitcase telling me that this was all a grand joke & that he had spent the last year with some hot chick in Costa Rica... However, a fairy sent me an e-mail yesterday & blessed me with the gift of a James Taylor ticket! No kidding. Thank you, dear fairy. I feel so immensely blessed by your kindness. Much love to you!

9 comments:

paula said...

Fairies do exist . . . they always show up when they are needed the most :0}

Congrats to Nunu on her blowout. I'll bet daddy was watching that and just laughing :0}}}}}}

Hira Animfefte said...

I am so glad someone did that for you. I wish I could have. If wishes were horses, beggars would ride...and I'd have a stable full. Wouldn't that be fun?

Diaper blowouts are less fun.

(((((LOTS OF HUGS)))))

emerson-j said...

shes a doll! enjoy your concert ;)

Kimmie said...

Thinking of you my sweet and hoping that more fairies cross paths with you this year. Nunu melts my heart!

Charlotte Scott said...

Enjoy your concert and your gorgeous (explosive) girl. xx

Cat J B said...

Hehe, go Nunu! She's her Daddy's girl right? Hugs to you.

Anne said...

(((Hug's)))

W-S Wanderings said...

It seems incomprehsible that a year can bring such heart-breaking loss, and such a heart-warming joy of a blessing. Your little girl is gorgeous.

Hugs...

Birth Stories said...

Big hugs to you Cadi from us and our readers. Your story is incredible and brave and we're thinking of you on this difficult day.
Sarah & Michelle in NZ
xxx