Nuriel is ten months old. Time surely flies. In this picture she looks so "grown up" to me. Maybe it's because she's growing hair? Or just the fact that she's playing in the dirt? She looks nothing like me. That's a fact. I'm not keeping a baby book with milestones, so before these things fade in my brain (better call it a sieve), here's what I do remember:
She started rolling over when she was 4-1/2 months old. Her first tooth appeared March 16th. I remember sitting at school with her, waiting for Noah to come out of Spanish class & feeding her a nibble of something. My finger touched something hard. Tooth! The funny thing is that she wasn't teething prior to getting those two bottom teeth, but she's been teething ever since... However, she hasn't gotten any more teeth. Weird, huh?
She started sitting up when she was about 7 months old. When she was about 9 months old, she started scooting around in a sitting position & doing 360 degree "spins." She also pushed herself around on her belly, but she was only able to go backwards & this caused some frustration at times. She started crawling right at 10 months and now she's all. over. the. place. - No kidding!
Her brothers have taught her how to shake her head as if saying, "No." She loves to take baths & play in the water. She eats what we eat. I'm not a fan of buying baby food. She especially loves rice & beans, yogurt, kiwifruit & blackberries. Oh, and paper! She loves drinking unsweetened herbal tea, too.
So, I don't remember much. But that's at least a lil' something for the record.
I really don't neglect the boys. They just don't like to have their pictures taken. They don't like me blogging about them. I'll have two teenage boys come September. It seems that they are on track with the teenage milestones as well... You know, sleeping in 'til noon & acquiring debating skills. ;-) (They are also very helpful when it comes to housework & helping in general & I'm not being sarcastic about that!)
Oh, and another note: I'm a bit in "avoidance" mood right now. So I blog about the craft projects that distract me & other mundane things.

7 comments:
Oh Cadi, she has gotten so big! She is adorable! It's amazing how fast they grow! Sounds like you've got some wonderful kids!
Your Blog would be a PERFECT Baby Book . . .just label "baby book" for those items and then, VIOLA . . . there is her book . .forever and ever.
I thought the same as you when I saw the picture . . how grown up.
You know I believe in an afterlife . . where friends, family and pets who have already crossed over are looking down on me . . . this leads me to believe that Brent is looking down on Nuriel and making her a happy, smiley baby!
She DOES look grown up. What doll baby!
She looks like her Dad!
Hugs
xxx
they just dont stay babys for long. Now shes a sweet little girl.
WOW - she is growing up so fast!!! She is gorgeous... Still!!! :)
Dear cadi
Thank you for your little comment. I am pleased to hear so much from you. Regularly, I read your posts and I must now tell you how much I admire you. You are a wonderful mother, wife and companion. Your husband would be certainly very happy with you.
Your sweet Nuriel could certainly use a good fairy. Happily N'Ever After, the people Yes by spells are changeable. So, a Schultüte fee can be safely to a load fee or good fee.
I press the thumb you firmly.
All love, Claudia are well protected
Post a Comment