Today I simply want to say: I'm thankful for air-conditioning & refrigeration... and cold showers. Taking the heat index into account, it's 121 F here today, that's 49 C. It's hot. Back to drinking iced tea & chillin' under the ceiling fan.
(We keep the A/C thermostat set on 82-84 F. I know most people keep theirs on a lower setting. Anyhow. Sometimes the boys complain about the thermostat being set so "high." I just tell them to go stand on the porch for 5 minutes & then come back in. :-) Makes 82 F feel pretty chilly! )

5 comments:
Gosh, she is sweet! Those blue eyes must just make you melt.
Oh so very hot! Stay hydrated. sending you cooling thoughts. if I could send you some of this cold weather I would.
That's insane. I start melting around 30 C (or even 25). I can't imagine what it's like at 49.
Love your comback to the boys . . sounds like my mom!
We keep ours at 85. If the kids start to complain I ask them to remember the day we were loading the sheetrock onto the trailer. They hush up pretty quick because that day the actual temp was 119 and the heat index hit around 135. 85 is frigid. ;o)
Post a Comment