Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

Lil' Midi Bean Pilot - Pui

At the end of the school year the parents of my students gifted me with chocolate & a yarn gift certificate. Yes! They know me well. Such a wonderful gift to receive! One of the skeins I purchased was Malabrigo Sock in colorway Solis. Even though her noggin' isn't the smallest, I still like the pilot-style hat a lot on her.

8 comments:

Kimmie said...

Check out that pout!

A gorgeous noggin indeed :]

CarpeDyem said...

She's gorgeous! x

Leslie said...

I love it on her!

Ericasue said...

Lovely! The yarn is beautiful. So sweet on her!

It's a great pattern. I've knit several recently as we wait for this baby!

Murielle said...

Haha! I love the look.... "I'm so over hats mom!!"

Cadi said...

Yay! Murielle!!! It worked!!! :-)

Murielle said...

Yes! So pleased! Thank you. Though I'll understand if you have to change it back again!

Cadi said...

I don't see why I should have to change it back. I'll just hit the delete button on spam. :-)