Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

On Trying & Failing

There's been a strange restlessness in me these past few days. Astrologers might point to Mercury going retrograde or Moon & Mars activating the T-square. A shrink might simply label me as being nuts. :-)

I'm trying hard to live in the moment without being plagued by never-ending what ifs. It's hard to arrive at a sense of, "I'm moving on..." with things still pending in the court system. I don't like being at the mercy of others. Will there ever be an end? I've had strange nightmares. I wonder what would happen to Nuriel if something were to happen to me. I look at Nuriel and feel blessed to have her in my life, yet it seems I'm constantly falling short of being the centered, striving, in-the-moment-living parent she deserves.

2 comments:

Murielle said...

YES - the court matters will pass and you will carry on being the amazing and wonderful parent that you are. Believe it! xx

Kimmie said...

You are strong enough to make it through - I believe in you!


Hugs
xxx