September it is. Nuriel turned two. "Happy Herpe" is her way of saying that. (It sounds a bit like Happy Herpes when she says it.)
Nuriel's birthday table. The wooden mushrooms were the "party favors." I bought her the book "The Keeping Quilt" and we asked guests to bring a scrap of fabric in lieu of a gift. I don't have a birthday ring for Nuriel. I bought her an owl candle holder last year and simply added a mushroom one this year. The big candle is from the Blessingway.
She was very shy about blowing out her birthday candles.
Putting these up was a must!
Nuriel in her kitchen wearing a sweet lil'apron that was a gift from far away.
The fabrics for the quilt I will sew... Well, I wonder when...
We had a simple brunch with some fruit salad, a potato-egg breakfast bake, blueberry cake, smoked salmon on ciabatta, cucumber sandwiches, lemonade & coffee.
Nuriel yesterday on her way to "school."
Socks in progress... and...
finished! So much warmth & softness. Thank you for the gift of yarn my dear friend. :-)
5 comments:
She is just so adorable in her little hats . . . but the curly hair is sweeter :0}
Happy 2nd birthday, Mom!
It looks like a really lovely little birthday party. That beautiful little face has so much character - especially in the 'ready for school' photo! Wishing you many blessings always sweet Nuriel. xx
just lovely--what a sweetheart!
She is just precious.
I can't believe she is 2!!!!!!
Being a nurse 'Happy Herpes' really cracks me up!!
Post a Comment