Pages

Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow

Oh, I can't tell you the excitement when *real* snowflakes started falling Sunday afternoon! Just a few at first, but it was a steady thing, and by the evening the ground was covered in a nice blanket of snow.

It was a cold night & so nice to have candles on the window sills and the view out into Winter Wonderland.

This morning the boys couldn't wait to go out.
Here's Noah doing the snow-angel thing. :-)


I love seeing the snow on the trees.

Last night the snow packed nicely, but by the time we made a snowman this morning it wouldn't stick, so we made a mini-version for our porch post.

Our front porch covered in snow.
Now that we have had snow, it finally feels like we've had a "real" winter. I'm off to enjoy some reading & then sleeping in for snowday #2 in the morning.

No comments: