My children have been cloned. There is not other explanation for this phenomenon. They were secretly cloned while visiting their father for the summer. The children I picked up on Saturday are not the children I dropped off two months ago.
I am sure of it!
I was teaching "Stories-N-Felting" camp at school this morning. As I walked out the door I said, "Please clean your room while I'm gone & please don't say you forgot to do it when I come home." - Yes, I was obviously trying to cover all my bases. A tidy house does contribute greatly to my well-being & mood...
I returned home to two children sitting on the porch in the sun. It was pretty hot outside, 94 F. They said they had come out to make sure they wouldn't suffer from Vitamin D deficiency. (*) Hilarious! I thought they would use the Vitamin D deficiency story to tell me why they had forgotten to clean their room. I took a deep breath & went in. They smirked.
As I walked through the door, they told me that they had not only cleaned their room, but also vacuumed & dusted the entire house, put their bikes into the back, made my bed, organized the shoes & took the trash out. The house looked so neat!
Surely, my "real" children have been replaced by clones. I must admit cloning seemed against my ethics - until today. Welcome clone boys! :-)
(*) If you are wondering what's up with the whole Vitamin D deficiency thing, check out the article, "Vitamin D Myths, Facts & Statistics" by Mike Adams over at Natural News.
I am sure of it!
I was teaching "Stories-N-Felting" camp at school this morning. As I walked out the door I said, "Please clean your room while I'm gone & please don't say you forgot to do it when I come home." - Yes, I was obviously trying to cover all my bases. A tidy house does contribute greatly to my well-being & mood...
I returned home to two children sitting on the porch in the sun. It was pretty hot outside, 94 F. They said they had come out to make sure they wouldn't suffer from Vitamin D deficiency. (*) Hilarious! I thought they would use the Vitamin D deficiency story to tell me why they had forgotten to clean their room. I took a deep breath & went in. They smirked.
As I walked through the door, they told me that they had not only cleaned their room, but also vacuumed & dusted the entire house, put their bikes into the back, made my bed, organized the shoes & took the trash out. The house looked so neat!
Surely, my "real" children have been replaced by clones. I must admit cloning seemed against my ethics - until today. Welcome clone boys! :-)
(*) If you are wondering what's up with the whole Vitamin D deficiency thing, check out the article, "Vitamin D Myths, Facts & Statistics" by Mike Adams over at Natural News.
1 comment:
Oh yes, a tidy house, so important. Sometimes my oldest daughter decides to do something like clean and rearrange the kitchen cupboards. And yesterday she asked me if I wanted her to do a "big clean" in her room. I said yes, please. And she did :)
Post a Comment