We kept summer break alive to the very last minute it seems, spending Labor Day Weekend with family at Myrtle Beach - courtesy of Mom & Dad. (Thank you so much folks!!!) A (yummy) early birthday cake (& ice-cream, of course) for youngest child - who will be eleven on the first day of school, skull & crossbones boogie boards for the boys, Long Island Iced Teas by the beach for moi. I am so grateful to the universe for all the travels this summer. It was quite a treat. I feel so blessed. We will spend the next weeks immersed in the daily routine of school-life. Next highlight on the calendar - November 28th.Sunday, September 6, 2009
Summer Break Ending
We kept summer break alive to the very last minute it seems, spending Labor Day Weekend with family at Myrtle Beach - courtesy of Mom & Dad. (Thank you so much folks!!!) A (yummy) early birthday cake (& ice-cream, of course) for youngest child - who will be eleven on the first day of school, skull & crossbones boogie boards for the boys, Long Island Iced Teas by the beach for moi. I am so grateful to the universe for all the travels this summer. It was quite a treat. I feel so blessed. We will spend the next weeks immersed in the daily routine of school-life. Next highlight on the calendar - November 28th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your boys are getting very big!!
They are! 5th & 8th grade this year. Hard to believe.
Post a Comment