Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Nuriel's First Chocolate Fish

This warmed my heart today...



 Where did the other fishies go? [Answer: Noah & Nathan.]


 Stretchy... Too bad it's blurry...


Yum.

9 comments:

Kimmie said...

Too gorgeous for words she is!

angela said...

I love it when kids really enjoy their meals.
Just too, too cute!

Anonymous said...

Cute! now I need chocolate:P

Julie said...

Mmmm, doesn't she make it look so good!

paula said...

Where does one get Chocolate Fishies? I have never seen such a thing in Indiana or her in Western New York.

Cadi said...

Paula - It's a Kiwi thing. :-) I was a lucky gal today. I received The Silver Lining in the mail. Well, and with The Silver Lining came some chocolate fish. :-) I'm happy to say there was enough of The Silver Lining to finish the shawl - even with a wee bit leftover!

Cat J B said...

Omgoodness, yum! We don't get them here in Aus either, that I'm aware of, a relic from my childhood.

W-S Wanderings said...

Oh my word, Nuri is getting so big! And still ridiculoulsy cute.

Blessings...

Becky said...

AH Chocolate - YUM!