Finally, I bought it.
Closing done.
Got the keys.
Moving in.
Friday, June 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Copyright by me. All rights reserved. You may not use the photos or written content in any way, unless authorized by me in writing.
15 comments:
Hooray!!! That must feel wonderful. And just in time to do some nesting! Congratulations. xx
pictures?! so exciting. we are selling...dreaming of the next.
Oh how wonderful,I am happy for you. cheers Marie
Excellent! Hope you will all be very happy :-)
yipee!!! i am so happy for you.
Congratulations,Cadi!I know that's a big weight off your shoulders. Now you and the boys can start settling in and decorating the new house and get back on the road to a wonderful life.
good! Yippee! It's what I would have done too. Heart over head, me!
I hope you are all very very very happy in your nest.
HOT DAMN!! ! ! ! !
Way To Go!
Cadi I am sure that you will make your new house a wonderful, warm and inviting home.
Hugs
Kimmie
x
So happy for you! I know you make make a warm and wonderful home for your family!
Congratulations!!
Enjoy. I know just what a blessing it can be we are celebrating our one year in our new home soon.
Woohoo! Congartulations!
As it happens on sleepless nights when one begins with reading a favourite blog and then finds oneself 'blog hopping' on a delightful journey that leads to other blogs with other journeys and other stories, I came across yours.
You are a transplanted European living in North American, and I am a transplanted North American living in Europe (Switzerland), and we were both, for whatever reason, blog hopping in the Kiwi part of the world. The incredible shrinking distance of cyberspace!
With the introduction out of the the way, for whatever it's worth, I would like to say well done on deciding to ignore the mean people and not having them ruin your dream. You and your boys and baby N deserve to have a new start, and i wish you all the best. If you could remove those mean individuals from your life then do so now, and start enjoying your home now. The satisfaction you will have is that you will be/are creating a wonderful home and life with your children. The rest doesn't matter. If they can smile about having heavier pockets because they took advantage of someone, then they are not people whose opinion you should concern yourself about. Also, to echo the sentiments of one of your other commentators, Karma is a bitch.
One last word. Don't let those mean people take away your true voice on this blog. Talk about your feelings, rant, rave, shout for joy, share your thoughts and moments of gladness, whatever they may be, for you will find that for every one mean person, there are at least two,three,four, out here in cyberspace that are with you and will support you with positive energy and sympathetic hearts. Open yourself to those readers and ignore the ones that don't count. Be Brave and practice courage. Believe in yourself and continue to dream. Listen to your whispers.
If you are artistically inclined you might want to check out Kelly Rae Roberts Blog. She has been an inspiration to me when I had to start over suddenly too.
YES! I am coming. I don't know when, but I am!
Congrats on owning your dream house - and if you had to go through some crap to get it I'm sure that will melt away when you and your kids are living in and enjoying it. I just read your little blurb about you and you deserve some joy after what you've been through. Melinda :)
Post a Comment