Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

Vote For Me? Please? :-)

I thought about whether or not I should ask for this on my blog, but I decided to go for it. I hope it won't keep you from reading here in the future. I'm not usually a "me, me, me" kinda person. RichmondMom is having a Dream Baby Shower contest. My cousin, Mona, nominated me. There are 102 people who have been nominated. Anyhoo. From the e-mail I received:

Here's how it works.
1) The mom with the most unique votes wins. This means each person may only vote ONCE & must enter their info in event of a tie (note: we will verify votes if any votes are questionable. We will not send emails to voters unless they opt-into our email newsletter list. Once the contest is over, the email addresses are erased.)
2) Voting occurs NOW through June 20th. Ask friends, neighbors, teachers--you name it---to vote for you. You'll be amazed at how much fun everyone has with this!
3) ONE mom with the most votes will win a prize package over $1500 from title sponsors It's Hip to Be Round and USA Baby & Big Kids, plus a slew of great Richmond sponsors.

You can vote from anywhere in the world. I'm listed in section 5 under my legal name, Claudia Thomas. It's a bit confusing, but you can only vote ONCE in the entire thing. I'd appreciate your vote, but by all means if the nomination of someone else speaks to you, then please do vote for them. --- How does this mingle with alternative, simple living? - Some of the prizes are things like a massage, yoga & photography session. Things I value, but could never afford. It would just be a nice thing. :-)

Thank you for considering it!

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course I'll vote for you - just did so :)

Anonymous said...

I also wanted to share this link - it goes directly to the voting page http://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07e2x47erlga0fxtf1/a02gedga1m5xlk/questions?continue=Continue+%3E (cause honestly I got a bit lost trying to find it)

Cadi said...

Tank you, Deb. I updated the blog post with your "easy link." :-)

Charlotte Scott said...

Done! It's an easy thing for me to do and why not? Let's hope we get to read all about how wonderful your massage was.

Cadi said...

Lottie - I've had a massage once in my life. It felt so good. I never realized how much tension there was in my back until it was gone. :-) That's been about... 6 years.

meg said...

Hi nice to meet you :O) I just voted for you but the "easy link" told me that I'd already voted so I muddled my way through. Good luck.

Cadi said...

Thank you, Meg. Yes, I realized that problem with the "easy link," so I took it back off now. :-) I hope those who want to vote can figure it out. Thanks, Meg. Nice to meet you, too.

Kimmie said...

I shall vote :]

Honey can you pls email me at kimmieserendipity@gmail.com with your email address so that I can add you to my new priv blog.
Ta
x

Cadi said...

Ditto, Kimmie.

Seedling said...

I've just voted for you! I hope you win. xx

Anne said...

I just voted for you..:)
Good luck. I have my fingers crossed for you..:)

Cadi said...

Thank you everyone! I know it takes a minute to do it. I really appreciate it.

TwigandToadstool said...

No problem...done and done!! Hope you win!
xo maureen

paula said...

done

:0} paula

Needle, Thimble and Thread said...

best spent minute of the day...two votes here...one from me and another for you from my hubby

Laura @ Our Wee Farm said...

just voted, good luck!!!!
Laura xxx

maggie (NZ) said...

Voted for you Cadi. Fingers crossed!

emerson-j said...

stumbled across ur blog..so i voted for ya! good luck
lee (nz)

Renna said...

I just voted, and was happy to do it.

Loredana said...

I follow your blog since January (!!) and this is the right opportunity to come out and say hello from Italy, I'm close to you.Surely I'll give you my vote and I will ask my friends to do the same.Good luck....

Rachel~At the Butterfly Ball said...

Hello Cadi! I just popped over to wish you "luck"! And let you know that I voted for you!
Love,
Rachel

Kate Hall said...

love your blog! good luck in the contest, glad you're participating, Kate Hall, Richmondmom.com

elijahsmum said...

just voted - really hope you win! Best of luck :)