Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Our Superpet Smokey

He was the best pet ever. Certainly the cutest bunny ever. Nathan wrote about him in his animal report last year. Lots of very recent, funny moments.

The last 24 hours have been quite something. The loan person is still moving ever so s-l-o-w-l-y. No official address for us right now. Belongings moved to storage. We're staying with friends. The house walk-through for move-out was scheduled for the afternoon yesterday. The landlord showed up at 9:30 in the morning and gave us a few minutes to get out... She needed to paint as someone was moving in today.

Craziness, drama... A friend took in the bunny. This morning we went to bring him carrots. This afternoon she left the back-door open by mistake. The dog got into the backyard... You can imagine the rest...

Tears & sadness here tonight.

I'm exhausted. I'm tired of death.

8 comments:

Kimmie said...

Oh nooooooooo~!

Hugs
xxxx

Charlotte Scott said...

Oh, no. I'm so sorry for you and the kids. Virtual hugs. :(
xx

betty-NZ said...

That's so sad....my condolences. I hope the house situation is rectified very quickly.

Cadi said...

Just so painful. We can't even bury him anywhere, 'cause we don't have our own place to live at the moment.

paula said...

Rest in Pace, Smokey . . you and Papa Kiwi can take care of things above . . perhaps you two can move things along down here on Earth.

;0{ paula

Anne said...

Im so sorry to hear this.

Renting realy sucks at times.
I hope you find some where to live soon.

((HUG'S))

Cadi said...

Thank you for your kind comments. Discouraging times.

We have decided to go to Fire It Up! tomorrow to create a memory tile.

I truly don't know how much more I can handle; how much more we can handle.

Renna said...

I am so sorry. :-( I know that doesn't help, but I am.