Pretty bloomsies. I'm always amazed how blooms brighten a day. Yesterday was crazy, emotional & weird. Today was much better. Knock on wood. (And then again!)
Green Man socks finished. Improvised design with Dream In Color leftovers.
A starving child stealing a carrot from the pet bunny (or vice versa).
I love having fresh flowers in the house. It really does brighten up the room. I admire your sock knitting ability. I've been working on my first pair for way too long now =D
How funny, we were visiting horses today, the girls were so hungry they asked if they could have one of the horses carrots. (But we said no cause they weren't organic. I bet your bunny's carrot was organic though...) Beautiful blooms. I'm glad they brought you some happiness!
Yes. They actually were organic, although I think "organic" isn't all that makes a good carrot a good carrot.
Many small farmers these days simply can't afford the "organic" label, although they might actually adhere to higher standards than called for by the USDA.
So, we actually often eat "non-organic," locally grown produce.
3 comments:
I love having fresh flowers in the house. It really does brighten up the room. I admire your sock knitting ability. I've been working on my first pair for way too long now =D
How funny, we were visiting horses today, the girls were so hungry they asked if they could have one of the horses carrots. (But we said no cause they weren't organic. I bet your bunny's carrot was organic though...)
Beautiful blooms. I'm glad they brought you some happiness!
Renee,
Yes. They actually were organic, although I think "organic" isn't all that makes a good carrot a good carrot.
Many small farmers these days simply can't afford the "organic" label, although they might actually adhere to higher standards than called for by the USDA.
So, we actually often eat "non-organic," locally grown produce.
Blessings,
Cadi
Post a Comment