This week I'm grateful for...
... all the wonderful comments left on my blog & Rhonda's post. I was quite touched. Thank you so much!
... the smile that a lovely stranger brought to Nathan yesterday when a platypus coin & other lil' treasures arrived in the mail. His report turned out great. I must post about it soon.
... Spring weather. The boys have been outside playing football with the neighborhood-kids for over 4 hours. So glad it's that time of year to be outdoors.
... memories - although sometimes they are painful. A year ago today, Good Friday, Brent & I had walked from our B&B to South Street where I got pretty tipsy on one Long Island Iced Tea. Yeap. One is all it takes. Then we went back to the B&B and walked across town to the theater. I remember the white dress I was wearing. We saw "The Complete Works of Shakespeare - Abridged." It was a great, fun play. We went to the theater a lot when we were together.
... the wonderful Waldorf education my children receive - an education where art is alive. Here's a clay frog & a clay elephant Nathan brought home today.
... all the wonderful comments left on my blog & Rhonda's post. I was quite touched. Thank you so much!
... the smile that a lovely stranger brought to Nathan yesterday when a platypus coin & other lil' treasures arrived in the mail. His report turned out great. I must post about it soon.
... Spring weather. The boys have been outside playing football with the neighborhood-kids for over 4 hours. So glad it's that time of year to be outdoors.
... memories - although sometimes they are painful. A year ago today, Good Friday, Brent & I had walked from our B&B to South Street where I got pretty tipsy on one Long Island Iced Tea. Yeap. One is all it takes. Then we went back to the B&B and walked across town to the theater. I remember the white dress I was wearing. We saw "The Complete Works of Shakespeare - Abridged." It was a great, fun play. We went to the theater a lot when we were together.
... the wonderful Waldorf education my children receive - an education where art is alive. Here's a clay frog & a clay elephant Nathan brought home today.

Have a lovely Easter weekend!
3 comments:
Easter Blessings to your little family~!
Hugs
Kimmie
x
Love the frog and elephant . . . nice job Nathan!
Hope you and your Boys have a Lovely Easter weekend Too!...
I'm an August baby too! My birthday is on the 12th. I was due on the last week of August but came early...:)
Post a Comment