I've never been one to invest in fancy clothing. Not for myself. Not for my children. I don't like clothing that makes a child into a walking billboard & I despise synthetic fabrics. For my boys I have always preferred the timelessness of a button-down shirt. It seems that they don't go out of style. The cotton fabric feels good on the skin. They are affordable. Most of the ones they have are hand-me-downs or thrift store finds.
I've been having a feeling that the wee lil' one will be a boy & I have been packing in anticipation of a move. These shirts won't be needed for many years, but one day I will pull them out of the storage box & rejoice for timelessness!
I've been having a feeling that the wee lil' one will be a boy & I have been packing in anticipation of a move. These shirts won't be needed for many years, but one day I will pull them out of the storage box & rejoice for timelessness!
♥


6 comments:
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
Button down collar shirts.
As you say . . .timeless in their understated style.
I love plaid, and stripes, and button down shirts, or dresses...
and if baby is a girl that stack will make a beautiful cotton quilt.
aren't you gonna feel silly when a little girl appears?!!!
Well, I saw "it," although I didn't mean to. I'd be really surprised if it turned out to be a girl.
send me several of those! I will make Nuri a wacky twirly dress!
Post a Comment