Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Heart Swap

I'm participating in the Heart Swap, 'cause when I already have work overload, I try to pile more things on top of that to stay really crazZzy busy. I like to be on the edge of insanity - always. ;-) Go figure. Anyhoo. I had no idea for a heart-sy creation. None. Blank. The other day Nathan was cross-stitching away when I had the idea for this lil' heart pin-cushion. Voila. I used fingering weight hand-painted yarns & I really like the effect that gives to this wee lil' creation. Really small. Lotsa love. I hope my swap partner will like it.

4 comments:

Teaching Handwork said...

I love it! I also am on the edge of insanity alllll the time....why do we do this to our bodies?
ps I love the baby counter on the side

paula said...

LOVE the heart . . and what a GREAT idea for a swap . . . have to add that idea to the Itsy Bitsy Swap list :o}

momma rae said...

i love those sentiments!! i feel the same way about myself often....maybe even with this particular swap! ;) i just love swaps so, how was i to pass this one up? your heart turned out lovely.

i love seeing your *baby* over there to the right. that is neat!

Anne said...

That is so pretty...:)
I love the colours that you used.
I'm sure your swap partner will like it.