Does this look familiar to you? Nuri received one in pink from Peskypixie a while back. I really love the look of it on Nunu, so I decided to make one. Madelinetosh DK in Creme de Menthe. I love this yarn. It was a gift on the occasion of Nuriel's birth. The pattern is Mini Chic by Katie White. I made the 6-12 months size. Great pattern. Two more Paua buttons. Only one left from the pack now... The stinking armpits were driving me nuts, though. Just not as perfect-looking as I would like. Still unblocked. Pretty cute, though.
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Beautiful colored yarn and pattern for a beautiful little girl.
Stunning! You did a great job.
Beautiful, Cadi! Wow!
ohh i like!!
You are so darn clever! Nunu will be the best dressed gal in town :]
It is gorgeous!!!!
LOL I had trouble with the armpits too!!!
I love the colour!!
Peskypixy ~
I "inspected" the pink one to get an idea about how you fixed the armpits. Your armpits look so much better than mine! (Oh, that sounds strange. Ha!) I just blocked it & it's huge now. Hmmm. Well, I guess it will fit her one day. She *is* growing like a weed!
:-)
this is the one? It's gorgeous!!
Post a Comment