Nunu dressed in her Christmas outfit all ready to visit friends on Christmas Eve. We had such a good time. Such a lovely smile she has.
And here she is with her first Christmas present ever. Yup. Kept it simple. A wonderfully crafted wooden teether from Finns & Flowers. I'm lovin' that shop! They got this to me super-speedy when I decided to do Christmas at the last minute.
Christmas dinner was unsophisticated, yet yummy, with wild caught salmon and roasted potatoes & sweet potatoes. For dessert a trifle. It was heaven. I gave myself some extra splashes of Sherry. My cheeks are still red. So, so good!
She's getting bigger by the day. - No, I'm not neglecting to share pictures of my boys. They just don't like being featured. She looks a bit like in jail... Co-sleeping it is, but she's quite content in the crib here & there during the day.




6 comments:
Hi gorgeous!
Much love to you and your lil family from me and mine. Your dinner sounds and looks delish!
Nunu has a smile to melt all hearts!
Love Kimmie
xxxx
She's so adorable! Merry Christmas Cadi. :)
beautiful smile, im a huge trifle fan too!!
Love the Christmas outfit . . . wish I could go simpler . . . but, then again, all boxes hat needed sent and given outside these doors was handmade . . . how much simpler, huh?
Tell the boys that Auntie Paula wants to see a family pix for the New Year . . . would make a great new tradition <:0}
It is impossible not to smile back at that first image especially! What a beautiful, beautiful child.
Oh Cadi, her smile is simply beautiful! What a treasure you have there!!
Merry Christmas - simple is often the best way to keep things! Your trifle looks amazing. Next year you should attempt a good ol' kiwi pav!
Have a wonderful, blessed New Year.
Post a Comment