It's been over a year since I had a blog giveaway. Too long. Tryin' to keep myself busy. ~ This is just a small, simple kinda thing, though...Leave a comment in the comment section below by Friday, November 27th. I will have my children draw seven "lucky people" who will receive a wool roving angel (similar to the ones pictured) via snail mail - anywhere in the world.
I just like the number seven. I'll post the "lucky people" on Saturday, November 28th, in the comment section below. Sizes will vary. Since there will be seven, you can also tell your friends about it rather than keeping it a secret.
Namaste! ♥
9 comments:
Oh, those angels are gorgeous, count me in! and I'll pass it on!
Thank you so much for the giveaway, your angels are beautiful! So sorry for the tears : ( praying that you have a wonderful holiday season that exceeds all of your expectations!
Danke für deinen kommentar!
Deine schönen Engel erinnern mich wieder an die Waldorfschulenzeit meiner Kinder und an die schönen Weihnachtsbasare.
liebe grüsse Patricia
Can I get in? Such a beautiful job on those sweet little angels! I love this season, and it's a good one to help keep you busy.:) I hope that things get easier soon.
Oh, Cadi, you are so sweet! You don't have to include me in the drawing though... we are already getting a special enough gift from you!
well I did ask father christmas to send me an angel
Dear Anonymous - Aren't you glad I know where you live. ;-)
Beautiful Angels...:)
Thank you for the give away..
Lucky all of you! E-mail your address to chocolatelilies [at] gmail [dot] com & I will get an angel out to you in the mail!
Post a Comment