
I'm in need for some phunky Christmas tree ornaments in the rainbow spirit, so I've been working on some felted acorn ornaments. I just poke a hole into the acorn cap using a thumb-tag, pull embroidery floss through using a small yarn-darner, and then add a few drops of hot wax to "glue" a previously wet-felted or needle-felted "egg" into them. So simple. ♥


On another note, the beautiful creations from
Softearthart - The Enchanted World Of Needlefelting have arrived on my porch all the way from beautiful New Zealand. Can't wait to put the birdies in the Christmas tree & can't wait for spring now when the root children will find a place on our nature table. Another favorite of mine in the shop are the koru princesses. Thank you so much! ♥
3 comments:
Beautiful..:)
I love the birds in the nest...
happy thanksgiving....
is that the term?
:-)
Oh my, how did I miss this post... I love your acorns, and the little root children are so adorable! I think I may need to bring out my felting supplies this evening.
Post a Comment