Out with the old, in with the new - or something like that. Someone gave me the hat on the right & two skeins of yarn and asked if I could recreate the hat without a pattern. It was pretty simple and straightforward to figure out that the ear-flaps had been worked with a provisional cast on, where the decreases needed to be placed and so on. I was pleased with the outcome & the person who requested it was, too.Wednesday, November 18, 2009
WIP Wednesday
Out with the old, in with the new - or something like that. Someone gave me the hat on the right & two skeins of yarn and asked if I could recreate the hat without a pattern. It was pretty simple and straightforward to figure out that the ear-flaps had been worked with a provisional cast on, where the decreases needed to be placed and so on. I was pleased with the outcome & the person who requested it was, too.
Labels:
wip wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Your angels are so beautiful, perfect balance of lightness and heart. I wish they all go to a good home after the bazaar.
Those angels are lovely! I've never seen anything like them before.
Gosh, look at those angels........divine! (I crack myself up sometimes!)
Post a Comment