Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year...

... with some random shots from us to you. We went out for Italian food on New Year's Eve, then snuggled together with chips & soda (sort of rare for us) and watched E.T. - I love the movie. It was the first movie I ever saw in a movie theater when I was a little girl.

Noah took this shot of me the other night. Bad, bad hair day. :-) Happy me, though.

This owl showed up on the neighbor's tree this morning. The boys were totally thrilled. (They thought it was Harry Potterish.)

Noah has been dog-sitting his teacher's dog... Princess. That picture was taken on our front porch.

We made some pinecone birdfeeders this morning. The birds are loving them. The 2009 sky is blue...

Nathan rolling peanut butter & birdseed Matzo balls for the squirrels. (His invention.)

The final offering bowl.
Happy 2009!

No comments: