A month without blogging. Hard to believe. As many of you know life hasn't been smooth sailing in a while, but the storms that have popped up lately have made me wonder whether or not I will ever make it through this gruesome weather.
No functioning laptop at home; no digital camera. And I don't see replacing either in the near future as there are other financial priorities. We are struggling big time. I'm trying to stay afloat - financially, emotionally, spiritually... in many ways; in all ways.
Thus no blogging. I miss it. I like the connections I have made on this world-wide web. Alas.
I often get e-mails asking about this or that crafty endeavor, and by all means do e-mail me at chocolatelilies@gmail.com with any questions about prior blog posts. I hope to blog again one day, but it will not be soon.
Many blessings and much love to all of you!
8 comments:
I do miss your posts Buy, I know that with three kids, a new house and the same income, that, I am sure is not keeping up with inflation, it has to be so hard.
Please, take care of yourself, the kids, and keep that roof over your head. It will get better, but never as quickly as we hope for.
Oh, Claudia I was a bit worried about you all and I still am. But at the moment, I know that you're all well. It won't be easy, but you're going to make it for your kids and for yourself.In a way, life hasn't been very generous with you lately, but in another sense you have to be thankful too. A big hug to all of you, especially little missie...
I'm sorry things are so tough right now. I know that you are an amazing woman and mom and you will find a way to make it work for you all. I'm sorry that you are having to find your way on your own but I know you will get there. I wish you all peace.
Hi gorgeous,
I think of you often and miss your posts. Yes you do have a lot to be thankful for, but on the flip side you have a lot of ongoing worry, pressure, sadness as well as a sense of you are in this alone.
I so wish I could change that for you.
Hugs n luv
Kimmie
x
Hugs...
get back when you can, we miss you and hearing about your wonderful kids.
We miss hearing from you too, but I'd rather know that your kids are getting dinner! I hope things brighten up for you soon - I know you deserve it.
Wishing you and your dear family all well. Blessings.
Post a Comment