Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hello Blog!

It's Winter Break! Yay!

We even finally had a few flakes of snow!

And lots of sunshine just three days later!

And every now & then there's even some time for knitting. Here a Hine with some lovely yarn from Switzerland, which was a lovely gift. Thank you! :-)

(And tomorrow I'm even really going to mail out the Thanksgiving Giveaway. Wahoo, huh? Yes, I still feel like I'm going nuts most of the time... How are YOU?)

8 comments:

paula said...

You;re back . . and I can even leave a comment now.

Anonymous said...

Oh, it's so good to hear from you!

Anonymous said...

Oh, it's so good to hear from you!

Francesca said...

So glad to hear from you. And so happ;y to see Nuriel with curly hair, big girl that she is , almost 1 and a half....Enjoy your break!

Ericasue said...

Oh, I had forgotten all about the Thanksgiving giveaway! Lol!

Always wonderful to see you check in here when you get a moment. That sweet girl is getting so big!

BTW, I made my first Lil Bean Pilot cap yesterday. Love it!

CarpeDyem said...

So wonderful to see you back blogging. Missed you!

Charlotte Scott said...

Nice to hear from you!

Oddiferous said...

Franki's hair soul sister!!! :) LOVE IT!