On Friday I was informed that the Court issued a paternity order, legally making Brent Nuriel’s father. I was elated and felt so much joy for my daughter. It’s been such a long, difficult, expensive journey.
My sisters from Germany have been visiting this past week as well & we had a beautiful, nice, simple Easter. Here it goes...
I managed to block "Silver Lining" after the boys used it to wipe up a soy sauce spill. (Just regular ole woolwash did the trick.)
A pair of socks in Malabrigo Sock. A Christmas gift for... I don't know who. I'm sure they'll find the right person.
Nunu and her doll. Thank you, Mindi. She loves her. The doll already had an accident... got caught under a wagon wheel & had to be washed. But - as you can see - she survived it all in style!









5 comments:
I am so pleased for you, love and light, Marie
Such wonderful news, Cadi. Now, your post is full of lovely, heart-warming things, but loveliest of all is your little Nuriel. She has grown so much, and is just so very beautiful.
That is great news although sch a shame that it has been such a process for you.
The pic of your sister with Nuriel is lovely, they are both beautiful.
I am so so so pleased for you.
Gorgeous pictures.
Hugs
She is so cute. I may have to gobble her up!
Post a Comment