For some odd reason I can no longer comment on blogs that don't have a pop-up window. I've tried all kinds of different things. It's frustrating to type a comment only to see it disappear into the nothingness of cyberspace...
Can anyone help? Please?
Beautiful Days, 2026
6 days ago
5 comments:
I so wish I could. I had problems with the pop-up windows for quite a few months and I can not remember what I did to fix it . . darn :0{
i had probs for ages remember? one day, I could just comment again... was random as...
Hmmm.I don't know... It's just not working
I had that for awhile as well. It worked (sometimes) to post as anon. And, if you go to the blogger homepage, they often have alerts re: current problems - maybe blogger is Off.
I guess the Internet world is being bombarded with too much stuff,too. We are all beginning to say and do weird things all because we are trying to cram too much into our brains.I tried to pull up my blog title thru a search engine, and got some weird something.It appeared to be my blog,but the wording included some of Maddie Lumpkins information, also. Go figure.I don't know who,where,or how to go about fixing it, so I'm letting it be. I hope it's not causing Tami any problems.
Post a Comment