Nuriel is four years old today. We made some yummy Raspberry-Ricotta Pie yesterday, then decided to have a bit of it right away. - After all it *was* her Kiwi birthday. - Happy Birthday to my Girl!
Everyday Life Continued...
10 hours ago
Copyright by me. All rights reserved. You may not use the photos or written content in any way, unless authorized by me in writing.
2 comments:
The 4 years since her birth have flown by! Your Birthday pie looks lick ya lips delish. Your table setting just gorgeous. What a beautiful lil girl Miss N is!
xxx
Happy Birthday to your beautiful curly headed girl! I thought of you recently when we went to a specialty lollie shop in Victora,Australia and they had chocolate fishes!!! I boughtone! Was surprised to see it was a marshmallow choc covered fish!...I told the lady all about hearing them on your blog...
Post a Comment