Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Art & Love

I went to Philly with my love. While he had to be in a brainy kinda meeting, I got a morning of walking the city & slurping mocha. I discovered these awesome mosaics by artist Isaiah Zagar.

First a few on walls.

Then I ran into the mosaic garden on South Street. Yes, a toilet-mosaic. Kiwi-blokes would call it a crapper. ;-)

Awesome way to recycle bottles, eh?!

I loved looking at the details. So many little things to be discovered.

And eventually I got lots of yummy kisses in the magnolia garden. It was a great trip! :-)

1 comment:

Kristin @ Ogo's Love Nest said...

Really neat pictures! I'll have to try and find this place next time we're in Philly.

Thanks for visiting my blog yesterday about the Traveling Treasure Mason Jars. I hope you have a fantastic week!