Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

WIP Wednesday

I can't believe I missed so many WIP Wednesdays! It has been so busy here. The single Mama with a full-time job routine has been more exhausting lately than usual. Not sure why.

I've set myself the goal to knit up my stash before buying more yarn - the entire stash. I will be listing some of my creations in my etsy shoppe in an attempt to be able to fulfill my children a wish or two for Christmas. It's surely been a recession in my wallet lately. Sigh.

These are some baby socks I have been working on. There's also a green pair, a Tequila Sunrise pair & a Long Island Iced Tea pair. I just think they are so cute. Awww. A nice way to use up sock-yarn leftovers. We'll see how many more pairs I can whip up before I get tired of the pattern.

The Barn-Raising Quilt squares I continue to work on as well - when I have yarn available. The stack is growing. I should probably block some of them soon. I can't wait for all 36 to be complete. I'm planning on creating a bit of a rainbow with the squares. We'll see. Superwash wool yarn leftovers anyone?

I'll try to remember WIP Wednesday next week & share some of my Christmas gift WIPs. In the meantime - happy crafting!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Lovely socks, I am so looking forward to seeing your quilt :)

Anonymous said...

Wow!! You are a knitting machine! Maybe someday I can be as productive. BTW, I love your blog. Thanks for taking time to share.

Love & light, Jenn