I had originally envisioned the tongue twister Betty Botter as "just" a speech exercise, but then the students ended up loving it so much that I actually had them create a book entry with a free drawing. So much enthusiasm. I just love the work!












Copyright by me. All rights reserved. You may not use the photos or written content in any way, unless authorized by me in writing.
3 comments:
I love second graders. Sweet doves as well. Don't you just love this time of year?
So cute! I'm always happy to see as many examples of student work as I can because I really have no clue about what to expect of my children.:o)
Angie - I do. It's such a great time, especially in 2nd grade with all the stories of the saints. My class is so excited about Santa Lucia!
Wendi - Always glad to share. ;-)
Post a Comment