Brent loved to sing. Tell Laura I Love Her was one of his favorites. He loved to sing & play the piano. He was very good at it. I'm not musical at all. Sometimes I sang along with him, sort of like the "off-key harmony." I always loved to listen to him sing.
Once he created a Powerpoint slideshow for me. The Big Brovas song was the background music. He worked on it for a long time and then got frustrated when the tech-impaired-Waldorf-teacher-me couldn't open the file. :-) I didn't get to watch it 'til I came to visit him a few weeks later. It was so sweet.
I loved hearing his kiwi accent. The other day I thought, "I'll never hear is voice again." I kept calling his voice-mail at work. At one point I even left him a message. It was still all so unbelievable. I somehow hoped he would pick up and say, "Hey Brown Eyes." Of course that didn't happen. Eventually I sent out an e-mail to my class parent & her husband . He has a recording studio. He recorded it for me & sent it to me as an mp3 later that night. I'll have it forever.
Once he created a Powerpoint slideshow for me. The Big Brovas song was the background music. He worked on it for a long time and then got frustrated when the tech-impaired-Waldorf-teacher-me couldn't open the file. :-) I didn't get to watch it 'til I came to visit him a few weeks later. It was so sweet.
I loved hearing his kiwi accent. The other day I thought, "I'll never hear is voice again." I kept calling his voice-mail at work. At one point I even left him a message. It was still all so unbelievable. I somehow hoped he would pick up and say, "Hey Brown Eyes." Of course that didn't happen. Eventually I sent out an e-mail to my class parent & her husband . He has a recording studio. He recorded it for me & sent it to me as an mp3 later that night. I'll have it forever.
1 comment:
sending you love! i can not imagine how hard this must be for you. i am so glad for you that you got the recording! i am very sentimental and would cherish this token, too. stay strong.
Post a Comment