Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Belated WIP Wednesday

Our school's annual auction is coming up in about two weeks. As part of "time & talent" I'm offering a doll-making workshop & I have been knitting doll-clothing for people to purchase, so they won't have to take the doll home naked. Pictured is the only Waldorf doll we still have. He's wearing a pilot-cap I made a long time ago & I played around a bit to make a dollie version of the Milo (Ravelry link) - on teensy needles with leftover Merino sock yarn. I'm also donating a cabled baby raglan that I haven't even started yet. Yikes. Better get back to knitting now.

3 comments:

renee ~ heirloom seasons said...

Such a talented knitter you are. Very cute, the hat is so sweet.

Charlotte Scott said...

Oh, those milo vests are gorgeous no matter how big or small. Actually, they're sweeter in mini sizes!

Oddiferous said...

I remember this doll!

I wish I could come make Franki a doll with you.