How far behind?
I'm wondering if it would be socially acceptable to send baby thank you notes & a birth announcement for a girl born in September with Christmas cards...
That far behind!
Beautiful Days, 2026
6 days ago
Copyright by me. All rights reserved. You may not use the photos or written content in any way, unless authorized by me in writing.
8 comments:
Yes, in your case, it would!
i vote yes! ;)
Made me chuckle. I just blogged about all the unfinished jobs I have everywhere. How far behind?.....Really far behind!
Cam was a September baby, and I didn't get round to sending out the birth announcement/thank you cards till the end of November - I think it's normal...
I have been told it is acceptable to send wedding presents up to one year after the wedding. If this is true, then birth announcements should be able to be sent out several months after the birth. Anyone who has ever had a newborn . . or been around a newborn, know how the normalcy of home life changes.
My Vote . . . as they say on TV . . . is a resounding YES!
\0/ paula
PS . . I also vote for Noah and Nathan to do the birth announcements . . .that would be so cute . . welcoming their sister into the family. Just don't tell them it was my idea . . he he he he he
Ofcourse its socially acceptable. New babies are a handfull and with two other children! Well I say if its done before she goes to school your doing well.
blessing to you all
Absolutely! It will be sweet. Anyone deserving of the multi-occasion card(s) will understand and be happy you made the effort. Hugs!
Add my vote to the 'resounding yes' pile! :)
Post a Comment